top of page
It’s time to plan your weekend getaway in Linden.
Keep scrolling to see what's happening at the Commodore. Check the explore tab for area activities. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for the latest!
- Fri, Jun 02114 E Main StEnjoy great food, music & drinks Friday night at the Commodore ! Les Kerr is a songwriter, recording artist and performer who brings blues, Rockabilly, New Orleans music, Zydeco, and bluegrass together to create his “Hillbilly Blues Caribbean Rock & Roll.”
- Fri, Jun 30114 E Main StFriday nights, the Commodore is the happenin’ spot in Linden! Live Music, great homemade food, and most importantly, friendly people to bring happiness into your heart.
- Fri, Jul 07Commodore Hotel & Music CafeEnjoy great food, amazing music and friendly faces at the Commodore Hotel & Music Cafe Friday nights! Get away from the crowds of the city & relax in our laid back atmosphere while music inspires & soothes your soul.
- Fri, Aug 18114 E Main StFriday nights, the Commodore is the place to be! Enjoy the Pickin Crows 6-9pm along with some good grub & cool cocktails! To enjoy a memorable weekend, why not visit our area attractions including the Natchez Trace, Shopping, Hiking, Wineries, and driving tours.
- Fri, Nov 17114 E Main StSons of “Bellamy Brothers’ “ member David, these talented and energetic performers will have you tapping your toes and singing along in no time! And dropping your jaw at Noah’s incredible guitar playing. Don’t miss this special night!
- Sat, Dec 02Commodore Hotel & CafeTraditional English Afternoon Tea, complete with finger sandwiches, homemade scones and treats served on family china. All ages welcome!
- Fri, Mar 22Commodore Hotel & CafeCome and indulge in some springtime fun at the 16th Annual Blooming Arts Festival! One of the first spring festivals in Tennessee, Blooming Arts is a perfect way to kick off the new season and celebrate the richness and vitality of Linden and Perry County.
bottom of page